The excellence of the Institute as manifsted through its international presence has created the conditions for providing the following services:
1. Providing advice and expertise to greek industry and to the broader private and public sector on matters related to the interests of the Institute.
2. Planning, organizing and conducing clinical trials
3. Providing advices as well as servises of research and development to companies that are active in the field of ophthalmological instruments' development, contact lenses and drugs in ophthalmology.
4. Providing medical consultation to colleagues of other specialties in cases of systematic diseases that affect vision.
5. Assessment and provision of evidenced data in forensoc cases.